六年级英语作文：一件难忘的小事 An unforgettable little thing
一件难忘的小事 An unforgettable little thing
There are many failures and frustrations in a person's life. Sometimes a little incident can make a person unforgettable.
Once, I did not do well in the math test, and I was very depressed. At this time, Miss Liu found me and asked me to revise the paper in her office. As soon as I look at the paper, the wrong one is the multiple choice question which I have changed several times. I think of the exam that day: the exam paper was carefully done, and I carefully checked it several times after I wrote it. I always felt that if the multiple-choice questions were not right, I had to make changes, which confused me, and I felt that what I learned was not solid enough. Thinking of this, I can't help but shed tears, but what can I do? There is no regret medicine in the world, reality is reality, and the past can never be changed. When I got home, my mother didn't blame me. Instead, she encouraged me to say, "don't lose heart this time. Learn the basic knowledge well and go to the next level."
When I heard it, the dark cloud in my heart was erased.
- ·六年级英语作文：一件难忘的小事 An unforgettable little thing
- ·六年级英语作文：收玉米 Harvest corn
- ·六年级英语作文：钓鱼 go fishing
- ·六年级英语作文：妈妈生气了 Mother was angry
- ·六年级英语作文：我和我的同桌 My deskmate and I
- ·六年级英语作文：我喜欢的人 People I like
- ·六年级英语作文：不大不小的我 No big or small me
- ·六年级英语作文：粗心大意的我 Careless me
- ·六年级英语作文：画画小能人 Painting talent
- ·六年级英语作文：夸夸我的班主任 Boast about my head teacher
- ·六年级英语作文：我的多变老爸 My changeable Dad
- ·六年级英语作文：小小书法家 Little calligrapher