T恤衫的历史 The History of T-shirts
The History of T-shirts
For many years,T-shirts were simple short-sleeved undershirts for men and boys.T-shirts used to be of one color:white.And since they were worn under shirts,they were generally not seen.
Today,the T-shirts have become fashionable.They can be seen everywhere and on everyone.Women and little children wear T-shirts as do teenagers,university students,and men from all walks of life.T-shirts are worn on the playground,at the beach in town.They can also be worn for work.Yet T-shirts remain relatively inexpensive and long wearing,as well as easy to care for.Smart but comfortable and con-venient to wear,they have become one of America's newest ideas on fashion.
Although T-shirts are now available in a wide varity of bright ma-terials and styles,the most popular kind is the traditional cotton T-shirt with a slogan or picture printed on the front.A T-shirt may bear a single word,a popular phrase,picture of popular singers,or an advertisement.As T-shirts are becoming more and more popular,new designs are com-ing up all the time.
- ·金钱是万能的吗? IS Money All-powertul?
- ·我对赶时髦的看法 My View on Following the Fashion
- ·动物园的弊端 Bad Things About Zoos
- ·素质教育 Quality oriented Education
- ·T恤衫的历史 The History of T-shirts
- ·奶酪的起源 The Origin of Cheese
- ·货币的历史 The History of Money
- ·计算机 Computer
- ·我的学校 My School
- ·长城 The Great Wall
- ·如何栽花? How to Plant Flowers?
- ·照相机的历史 The History of Camera